Tips for working with
- The vehicle owner always has the final say on where his or her vehicle gets repaired. No other person or insurance company can dictate where your car or truck gets repaired. That's the law.
- Always choose a shop you feel comfortable with, one that has experienced, licensed technicians.
- Make sure the shop you choose offers a warranty on their work. For example, we warranty our workmanship as long as you own the vehicle.
- You are not required to get more than one estimate. Most insurance companies will work directly with our estimate or send out their own appraiser to see the damages on your vehicle. Either way, we will work with your insurance company to ensure your vehicle is repaired properly & completely.
- Estimates often vary from shop to shop. The lowest estimate is not always the right estimate. The lower appraisal may not include all the damages on the vehicle or the shop may be taking short cuts in order to ensure a lower bid. Feel free to bring in your different estimates for a straight forward comparison.
- If your vehicle is damaged and you don't feel comfortable driving it, then don't! Arrange for a tow truck (Dane's Towing - 403-816-6707) to bring it to us and we will take care of the rest.
- The repair process can sometimes be a long one, from the insurance company seeing the vehicle and the repairs being approved. Parts need to be acquired and the vehicle needs to be repaired, primed, painted and then re-assembled. All this takes time, but we strive to make it as painless and efficient as possible.
- Make sure the shop is going to use OEM (genuine) parts wherever the estimate will allow.
- Some small body repairs can be accomplished using a technique called Paintless Dent Repair (PDR), feel free to ask about it.